to start shopping
|Gretel's Nutty Honey Delight|
|Gretel's soft textured Swiss style Honey Gingerbread Range|
Edible Art: Figurines 2016
Edible Art: Kiwi Icons
|Gretel's Seasonal Design|
|Gluten Free Products|
|Your edible Photo on Gingerbread or Cake|
Sweet Greetings from New Zealand - 200g
Soft textured Honey Gingerbread Art - NZ made!
For all Aucklanders - some of our NZ made products are also available at Craftworld, Westgate.
Build your own Gingerbread House
Gretel's Gingerbread might have the answer for you. We are only a call away 09 4160601 or you can shop online by clicking on the themes to the left which leads you to the individual products.
We are a Auckland based business with a passion to craft and design a truly superb range of all natural European style gingerbread specialities.
Our Honey Gingerbread is based on a Swiss recipe, uses natural ingredients only, is soft in texture and uses the right blend of spices to achieve a comforting and relaxing impact on your state of mind.
Gretel’s Gingerbread comes in two different varieties:
The all natural soft textured Swiss Style Honey Gingerbread a.k.a Lebkuchen is used for our beautiful decorated range and has a up to 4 months shelf live. Our gingerbread is dairy free.
- Gretel's Delight Range a.k.a Basler Laeckerli is a soft textured gingerbread range made with nuts, honey, orange and lemon peel and keeps 8 months and more (dairy and egg free).
- Beautifully decorated Gingerbread Boys & Girls;
- Themed & Personalised Gingerbread which come in all sizes and forms;
- Seasonal Themed Gingerbread (ie Valentine’s Day, Easter, Mother’s & Father’s Day and Christmas;
- Cunning & Edible Promotional Gifts;
- Wedding Favours; and
- Other European style treats which are to be found under the Treats & Gift section.
Most products are for sale at markets/events and are available via our online shop:
Posting our product to you or you friends/families
Our gingerbread is solid in nature and our decorations are designed in a manner that it is able to withstand the handling of post and courier companies. In addition, we wrap it carefully and place fragile stickers on the parcel in order to ensure our products get to its destination in its entirety.
You can place an order via phone/fax - 0064 9 4160601- shop online or visit our stall (aisle 3) at CraftWorld, Westgate, Auckland.
We are more than happy to prepare you a quote for your customised gingerbread needs.
|Join Our Mailing List|